Thursday, May 17, 2012

Alicia - I'm graduating!!!


So I haven't made a post yet, and Lizzie and Ally have been bugging me to, so why not? I don't really know what I'm doing, but apparently I'm doing ok, because since I've been recording me weight every morning, I've already lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks! I haven't really been doing anything different, I haven't been recording what I eat, BUT I have stopped drinking soda (I drank it everyday, sometimes more than once a day), and replaced it with lots of water or naked juice, which is actually pretty yummy! I haven't been exercising yet, but since I'm done with school now, I'll have lots of time to go hiking, biking, or playing tennis, etc hopefully atleast 4-5 times a week. I really do hate exercising, especially running, but as long as I can make it a fun activity like tennis, or playing a wii fit type game, that'll be fine with me.

I've always wanted to lose a little weight, I remember participating in another weight loss competition with the family during my senior year of highschool/summer. But since I've been at college, I stayed a steady 135-145 pounds. But recently, in the past year, with all my commuting to internships and school everyday of the week, I have been getting fast food way too often, and now I'm up to the 160s! Oh no! I really wanna get as fit as I can this summer. Ally has really inspired me, since she did so awesome losing weight, maybe I can do just as well!

My day today was great! Finished up my very last finals, and now I am officially done at CSUN! I am graduating next week and am so excited! I plan to work on adding more art to my portfolio and start applying to jobs! I'm also super excited to just have time to relax this summer. Last summer, I started an internship right away at the end of May, and then another one the following weeks! I was way more busy with 2 internships and the movie theater job on the weekend than I was during the schoolyear! I felt like I didn't really get to enjoy summer, but this time around, I wanna take it down a notch and savor it. Haha.

Looking forward to the next couple of weeks, and celebrating with friends! I'm graduating college! I can't believe it! Eeeeee

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment